Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Weigh In

Well, I have decided that next week, I will change things up. I will weigh in and have my Super High Points Day on Saturday. That way I get to enjoy my weekend with a few extra points with Prince Charming home.

I weighed in today and I have to say I am a little disappointed. I thought I would be in One-derland but I am not quite there. Oh well, maybe next week.

Food for Monday:

0 points--coffee
5 points--raisin biscuit
0 points--coffee
3 points--cookies
4 points--cod fillet
1 points--ww bread
1 points low fat margarine
2 points--timbits
9 points--spaghetti
8 points--pea soup
3 points--cookies
36 Points--Total for Monday

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket