Thursday, July 20, 2006

I impressed me today

Today my neighbour brought over warm muffins to my daughter and I. I really really wanted it but I thought about it. I didn't know how many points these were and whatever it was it probably was more than I could spare anyway. So I put it aside and gave it to Prince Charming when he got home.

then later, I was babysitting and they had all kinds of snacks for the kids and a half a pizza sitting there. I was hungry and I wanted the pizza, but I know pizza has like a million points or something. So after checking to see if any of the snacks were low points, (they weren't) I then decided to wait until I got home and more control over my snacks. Yay me for having that self-control.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket