Friday, July 21, 2006

Decision

I have decided I am only going to update my weight on Mondays. That is my official weigh in and I don't think I should record daily fluctuations.

I was able to get a few groceries today it was with my child tax credit so I spent almost the whole thing on things that my little princess would eat, but I did get me some egg whites, some low fat granola bars, and some more yogurt. That will help me come up with stuff to eat.

Food for Friday:

rice crispy square--2 points
whole wheat tortilla--2 points
hummus and cream cheese-2 points
tuna--1 points
granola bar--2 points
yogurt--1 points
3 slices whole grain bread--6 points
low fat cream cheese--1points
egg and 1 egg white--2 points
cookies--4 1/2 points
low fat yogurt--1 point
orange--1 point
low fat beef wrap--5 points
Total for Friday--30 1/2 points (4 1/2 flex points)

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket