Monday, June 27, 2011

Cooler Salad

Ingredients:

Fresh Cilantro or Parsley
1/3 cup green or red onion,

1 cup each of:
cucumber
tomato
avocado
celery

1/4 cup flavored vinegar or Italian salad dressing.
1/2 lemon or lime juice
salt & pepper

Directions:
Chop several sprigs of fresh cilantro or parsley

Cut each of the next four/five above ingredients into small cubes (celery a bit smaler, and I also clean out the cucumber seeds)

add lemon or lime juice, & salt and pepper to taste.

Combine all ingredients and chill in fridge. Serve cool as a salad or side dish. I eat it as a main dish when I can get the avocados.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket