1 15oz. package extra firm tofu.
1/2 Vidalia onion.
2 handful baby spinach.
1 teaspoon tumeric.
1 teaspoon coriander.
1 teaspoon cumin.
3 tablespoons olive oil.
1/8 cup of water or as much as needed.
dash of garlic powder.
salt and pepper to taste.
2 cups green beans.
1 large tomato.
1 ripe avocado.
1. steam green beans in steamer or place in boiling water for 4 minutes, covered.
2. slice tomato into discs.
3. peel and slice avocado.
1. Dice onions.
2. Cut tofu in cubes or as desired.
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
4. Add onions to skillet.
5. When onions are tender, add tofu.
6. Add spinach and cook until tender.
7. Add water, salt, pepper and other seasonings.
8. Reduce heat and allow to simmer until cooked thoroughly.
9. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving steamed vegetables, tomato and avocado.