Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here's doing this right!

I am back and back on the bandwagon. It will be as best I can for a while, but I need to get back to being healthy again. I have been sick for weeks and weeks. My stomach is acting up and I have been gaining weight like crazy. I have been in a downward spiral and I need to get myself back on track. So, even though we are not back on budget yet, I went out and bought just a couple of things for me. I am back to low fat, healthy, whole grain (and of course vegan) foods. I need this. I am up 7.6 lbs and I feel icky. I don't think it is a coincidence that I have been eating poorly for about the same amount of time I have been sick.

On a sidenote, I am so happy to be vegan here! There are so many wonderful, yummy vegan foods here. Soy Creamer for my coffee, Vegan Nacho cheeses, and all sorts of other wonderful things.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket