- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats
- 10 oz frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 2 medium pear(s), unpeeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar, or apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup(s) Kellogg's Original All-Bran, or other crunchy bran cereal
- 2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, added in small pieces
* Preheat oven to 375°F.
* Sprinkle oats onto a nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking skillet frequently until oats turn golden, 1 minute; set aside.
* In a bowl, toss together berries, pears, 1 tablespoon flour and granulated sugar. Spoon into shallow 1 1/2-quart glass casserole dish.
* In a bowl, combine oats, bran cereal, remaining flour, brown sugar and cardamom. Cut in margarine to make crumb topping. Sprinkle over fruit.
* Bake until fruit is bubbling and topping is browned, about 30 minutes. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
PointsPlus™ Value: 5