- 1 spray(s) cooking spray (I will omit this when I make it)
- 1 clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, grated
- 4 cup(s) bok choy, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) shiitake mushroom(s), caps only, sliced
- 12 oz low-fat tofu, firm, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (I will omit this when I make it)
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) scallion(s), chopped (green parts only)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cup(s) cooked brown rice
* Coat a nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Add garlic, ginger, bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry over medium-high heat until bok choy is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add tofu cubes and brown for 1 minute.
* Stir in soy sauce, hoisin sauce, scallions and pepper; heat through, about 1 minute. Spoon 1/2 cup of rice onto each of 4 plates and top each with about 1 cup of tofu mixture.
PointsPlus™ Value: 5 (including the spray and the tofu which I omit)