Leftovers make a great sandwich filling.
* 1 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
* 1 small carrot, diced (about 1/2 cup)
* 4 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
* 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 tsp.)
* 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
* 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
* 1 14-oz. pkg. medium tofu, drained and crumbled
* 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
* 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
* salsa, for garnish
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add bell pepper and carrot, and cook 7 minutes, or until just tender. Stir in green onions, garlic, cumin and turmeric, and cook 1 minute more. Add tofu and hot sauce, and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through and all liquid has cooked off. Stir in cilantro, and serve with salsa.
Per SERVING: Calories: 113, Protein: 11g, Total fat: 6g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 6g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 32mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 2g