1/2 cup vegetable broth
1 cup each red and yellow bell peppers, sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 cup onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 cup snow peas
1/4 cup cashews
3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, chopped or pressed
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop or press garlic, slice onions, and let them sit for 5 minutes to enhance their health-promoting properties.
2. Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet over medium heat.
3. When broth is steaming, add bell peppers and onions, cover and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add snow peas and sauté covered for 2 minutes.
5. Transfer vegetable mixture to a serving bowl and toss with cashews and dressing ingredients.