Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tofu Scramble

I am making a simple Tofu Scramble for supper tonight. I am pleased that I get to pick up some Nutrtional Yeast today so I will probable add that to my supper as well. Yummmmy!

Tofu Scramble

* 1 lb. firm tofu, patted dry and mashed
* 1/8 tsp. turmeric
* 1 tsp. onion powder
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 cup of vegetables such as broccoli, fresh mushrooms, or onions

Place the tofu in a lightly oiled saute pan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, stir well, and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, until the vegetables are cooked and the tofu is heated through.

1 comment:

Jess - The Domestic Vegan said...

Ooh, I love tofu scrambles! Especially with nutritional yeast. :)

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket