Serves: 10, 1 loaf
* 5 ripe bananas
* 1 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/4 cup water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. grease a 8x4" loaf pan.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
3. Add the sugar, vanilla, and water and mix well.
4. In a medium bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Pour the flour mixture into the bananas. mix well (if you want to add choco chips, walnuts, or carob chips, nows the time to do so).
6. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
7. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. let cool completly before slicing, if you can wait that long lol.