* 2 1/2 cups plain soymilk or almond milk
* 2 1/2 Tbs. white flour
* 1 1/2 Tbs. large flake nutritional yeast
* 1 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
* 1 Tbs. granulated garlic
* 1 Tbs. granulated onion
* 2 Tbs. vegan margarine, melted
* 1 tsp. yellow mustard
* 1 8-oz. pkg. corkscrew pasta
1. Whisk together soymilk, flour, yeast, soy sauce, granulated garlic, and granulated onion in saucepan. Simmer 4 minutes, or until thickened, whisking constantly. Whisk in margarine and mustard, and simmer 10 minutes more.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and toss with sauce.
Per SERVING: Calories: 364, Protein: 15g, Total fat: 9g, Saturated fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 56g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 534mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 6g