* 1 lb. small Brussels sprouts, trimmed
* 1 butternut squash, halved, cut into chunks (1 1/2 lb.)
* 1 head cauliflower, separated into 2-inch florets (1 lb.)
* 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved
* 4 medium leeks, white parts only, trimmed and quartered lengthwise
* 1/2 lb. baby carrots, trimmed
* 1/2 lb. baby parsnips, peeled and trimmed
* 24 cloves garlic, peeled and halved (2 heads), plus 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbs.), divided
* 4 Tbs. olive oil, divided
* 1 Tbs. chopped fresh sage, plus 24 leaves, divided
* 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
* 2 small red bell peppers, quartered
1. Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bring saucepan of water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts and cook 3 minutes, or until bright green. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Toss squash, cauliflower, potatoes, leeks, carrots, parsnips, garlic cloves, 3 Tbs. olive oil, chopped sage, sage leaves, and rosemary in large roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper, and spread into single layer. Roast 25 minutes, tossing vegetables twice. Add bell peppers, Brussels sprouts, minced garlic, and remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Roast 15 minutes more, or until vegetables are browned on edges and tender. Season with salt and pepper, and serve over Chestnut-and-Apple Stuffing.
Nutritional Information Per SERVING: Calories: 245, Protein: 7g, Total fat: 7.5g, Saturated fat: 1g, Carbs: 42g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 354mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugars: 9g