Makes 6 sandwiches
* 1 8-oz. container vegan cream cheese, softened
* 17-oz. jar roasted red peppers, drained well, finely chopped
* 3 Tbs. finely minced onion
* 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
* 2 18-inch French baguettes
* 3/4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
* 12 romaine lettuce leaves
* 2 cups thinly sliced radicchio
1. Combine roasted red peppers, cream cheese, onion, and garlic in bowl.
2. Cut each baguette into 3 6-inch pieces. Halve each piece lengthwise. Tear out some of center from bread to make space for fillings.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom halves of bread. Top with cucumber, lettuce, and radicchio, and cover with top half of bread.
Nutritional Information Per sandwich: Calories: 355, Protein: 16g, Total fat: 6g, Saturated fat: <1g, Carbs: 61g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 815mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 4g