* 1 ½ tsp. olive oil
* 1 Tbs. dried minced garlic
* 1 medium-sized sweet onion such as Vidalia or Maui, chopped
* 2 large shallots, minced
* 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
* 6 oz. portobello mushrooms, diced
* 2 lb. fresh sugar snap or snow peas, trimmed
* 3 Tbs. lemon juice
* 1 ½ tsp. dried marjoram
* 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. Heat oil in wok or 10-inch skillet, add dried minced garlic and sauté over medium-high heat, 1 minute. Add onion, shallots and bell pepper, and sauté 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, and cook 4 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Add peas, and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low, and add lemon juice and marjoram. Cook 1 minute, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Total fat: 3g,
Saturated fat: g,