* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
* 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
* 2 Tbs. olive oil
* 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
* 2 large cloves garlic, minced
* 1 lb. yellow squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
* 3/4 lb. tomatillos, peeled, rinsed and cut into sixths
* 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Combine cilantro, lime juice and hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic, and cook 30 seconds.
3. Increase heat to medium-high. Add squash and tomatillos, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir in black beans, salt and pepper, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Remove pan from heat, and stir in cilantro mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per SERVING:
Total fat: 6g,
Saturated fat: 1g,