- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 c. cooked lentils
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1/4 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 3 T. gluten( flour) or use almond flour
- 1 tsp. each- sea salt, cumin, dry mustard and sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 5-6 T. water
Water sauté carrot, celery, onion and garlic till tender. Combine with remaining ingredients, stirring well to make sure gluten develops. Form into patties ( about 14) and place on lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake 15 min., flip patties over and bake an additional 15 min. Enjoy. These can also be frozen for a quick meal later.
If I think of something else - if you don't mind I will share.