* 1 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
* 1 1/2 cups diced fresh strawberries
* 1 Tbs. lime juice
* 2 Tbs. cornstarch
* 2 Tbs. cold water
* 1 12.3-oz. pkg. lite silken tofu
* 1 medium-sized banana, peeled and sliced
* 1 Tbs. lemon juice
* 1 cup evaporated cane juice
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 2/3 cup brown rice syrup
* 1 Tbs. pure vanilla extract
* 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Heat apple juice, strawberries and lime juice in saucepan over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. When mixture boils, reduce heat to low. Combine cornstarch and water in bowl, and add to strawberries. Heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.
3. Place tofu in food processor, and process until smooth. Add banana, lemon juice and evaporated cane juice. Blend until smooth.
4. Place cocoa in mixing bowl, and set aside. Heat rice syrup in microwave for 60 seconds or in small saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Whisk hot syrup into cocoa until smooth. Scrape chocolate-rice syrup mixture into tofu mixture, add vanilla and blend thoroughly. Pour into 2-quart, ovenproof baking dish, and cover with single layer of sliced kiwi. Top with reserved strawberry mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cool for 20 minutes, cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled.
Per Serving: Calories: 282, Protein: 6g, Total fat: 1g, Saturated fat: g, Carbs: 70g, Cholesterol: mg, Sodium: 76mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 53g