* 6 whole wheat buns
* 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 tablespoon capers
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 teaspoon bottled fresh minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon bottled fresh minced ginger
* 4 cups chopped leafy greens, such as: spinach, chard, kale, etc.
* several twists fresh ground pepper
Place the beans, lemon juice, water and capers in a food processor and process until smooth.
Place the vinegar in a medium saucepan. Add the garlic and ginger and cook over low heat for one minute. Add the greens and stir for another two to three minutes until softened.
Season with pepper.
Split buns in half. Spread the bean mixture evenly over the top and bottom of the buns. Place the greens mixture in between, close up and eat