Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yummy!!

Last night I was late having supper. I couldn't think of what to eat. So I went out to the store and treated myself. I bought some vegan, low fat, whole grain buns and some veggies and came home and made myself a wonderful veggie sub! It was out of this world! I have all the same stuff down stairs and there is a good chance I will have one for breakfast this morning too.

Anyone who says being a vegan is a deprivation diet, just isn't trying. There are so many wondeful foods out there to enjoy if you just open your eyes and your mind.

I can feel that my body is enjoying this change back to the way I should be eating. I am feeling better and I am willing to bet that this week I will even show a loss on the scales.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket