These are so good and easy to make.
4 cloves of minced garlic( I used garlic powder)
1 15 oz. can of black beans
1/2c. cooked brown rice
2 c. rolled oats
1. mix black beans, garlic, cumin, salt and brown rice in a food processer
2. put in a bowl and mix in the oats. Then form patties and grill for 3-5 min. on each side.
3. I served it in a corn tortilla with tomato, lettuce and homemade salsa
1 can of diced tomatoe(or fresh)
garlic powder or garlic
1. take tomatoes and jalepeno out of a jar. Pulse in food processor until jaleponoes are smaller.
2. add garlic powder, sea salt and a handful of cilantro. Pulse until cilantro is in smaller pieces.