Sunday, April 18, 2010

motivation and feeling great

I am feeling really motivated right now. I am confident that whatever happens I will stick to this. I made the decision that whatever happens with my weight, this diet works for my health and I think that decision took the pressure off. I am not going to lose weight right away but that's okay. I am feeling healthy, my stomach is feeling so much better. No more bad reactions to meat, no more bad reactions to fat, no more low blood sugar episodes, I eat when I am hungry and I end each meal feeling energetic and satisfied. Period. No starvation, no stress. And I feel great.

I saw Dr. Ornish on Dr. Oz the other day and it really was enough to remind me of what I needed to focus on. I am back, I am focused, I am doing this right!

(I do have a confession, before I started back on this diet, I had gained back 9.4 lbs. I know that weight is a result of poor eating, Easter eating, visitors came and eating with them and everything else. But I am done making excuses. Life is going to happen and if I am going to do this, I have to eat this way no matter what life brings my way. So here's to motivation and feeling great!

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket