Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good Day

I am feeling good today. Strong. I am watching Biggest loser these days and I do find their journey inspiring. I watch as these people who have so much going for them struggle to lose weight, some of them losing only three pounds. Then I think of me, a stay at home mom of three children, one of whom is an autistic child I homeschool and two of whom are under two years old and I also have to contend with health issues. I have a lot on my plate. The fact that I can manage to lose weight with all of that is something to be proud of. I just have to put my effort into it.

Yesterday for supper, I made a quick meal with Basmati rice, 1 can of mixed beans, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 cup of corn, 1 onion, chili powder, and cumin. It was delish! Today for lunch, I had leftovers over 2 baked potatoes and some lettuce on the side. It was totally yummy! For supper, I am making the worlds simplest pea soup, just split peas and veggie broth. It is quick and yummy. I may have some over a baked potato as well, since I baked some extras.

It has been a good day, no fat, no meat, and all whole foods.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket