Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good Week

I am doing good this week. I haven't had any slip-ups at all. I do find I have fallen into a bit of a rut with regards to what I am eating, but then that is probably good because it makes it easy to plan my meals, it makes it easy to get groceries and I am not wasting time and money on things I won't like.

I bake potatoes about 10 at a time and keep them in the fridge for future meals. I make big pots of soup and keep eating it until I am done. Sometimes I will have it over the potatoes, sometimes I will have it over rice and sometimes I will have it by itself. I like the baked potatoes by themselves, cut up and roasted again in the oven, or with creamed corn. My favorite snacks are plain rice cakes, smoothies or if I am really hungry, oatmeal with fruit and applesauce.

I am interested to see how I do tomorrow at my weigh-in considering the rough end I had to last week.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket