Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Failure to plan is planning to fail

My diet is going well. I am sticking to it and feeling good. My favorite snack is fruit smoothies. Yummy! I am making soup for my lunch and supper today.

I am really trying to be strict about my fat intake and I can feel a difference. I will admit that two of the days I was out last week, I didn't do as well, but I was back at it as soon as I got home and I have been back at it ever since.

I made the decision that when I am planning on going out, I have to plan for my food and snacks better. I have low blood sugar, I can't wait until my sugar drops and then try to make a rational decision on what I am going to eat. So from now on, when I am going out, I am taking some snacks with me, I am planning ahead on where and when I am going to eat.

Failure to plan is after all planning to fail!

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket