Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

Well, I have surveyed the damage from my fall from the path to a healthier me and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I am 0.2 lbs heavier than I was exactly one month ago. That is not so bad. I can fix that. Prince Charming likes me new weight loss plan and has agreed to doing this with me, or at least giving me the freedom to cook only meals that suit my plan and to get better food in the house. It will be so much easier to do this if I am not trying to afford two sorts of groceries in the house and cooking yummy food for the family that I am not allowed to eat. I am going to keep trying to get more active with my family and I will be getting the groceries to suit my new plan on April 1st.

I am making a list of the Green Light foods and putting it on a green sheet of paper and sticking it to my fridge. Then, when I go grocery shopping, I will take that paper with me. Smart, huh?

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket