Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I am still losing weight. It has been a slow but steady slide into the right direction. The thing is, this doesn't feel that hard. I am eating healthy, whole foods. I feel great and I am down another 1.6 lbs this week. I am down 18.6 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight and 8.6 lbs in this month. It isn't "The Biggest Loser" weightloss, but it is weightloss I can maintain while I am a busy mom to three kids (two of which are under 2 years old!)

I have quite a bit of Fiesta Soup left and I thought I would have it over brown rice today. The Jalapeno peppers made it quite spicy and the garlic and chili powder I added were great additions. All in all it was quite good.

3 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats! You are doing great.

Di said...

Biggest Loser weight loss is NOT healthy. The speed at which you are losing IS healthy. Congratulations !!

Marcelle said...

I personally think the way you are losing the weight is the right way, I lost mine slowly and it taught me good eating habits.
Most who do the biggest loser pick up their weight again...

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket