Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I am still losing weight. It has been a slow but steady slide into the right direction. The thing is, this doesn't feel that hard. I am eating healthy, whole foods. I feel great and I am down another 1.6 lbs this week. I am down 18.6 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight and 8.6 lbs in this month. It isn't "The Biggest Loser" weightloss, but it is weightloss I can maintain while I am a busy mom to three kids (two of which are under 2 years old!)

I have quite a bit of Fiesta Soup left and I thought I would have it over brown rice today. The Jalapeno peppers made it quite spicy and the garlic and chili powder I added were great additions. All in all it was quite good.

3 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats! You are doing great.

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

Biggest Loser weight loss is NOT healthy. The speed at which you are losing IS healthy. Congratulations !!

Marcelle said...

I personally think the way you are losing the weight is the right way, I lost mine slowly and it taught me good eating habits.
Most who do the biggest loser pick up their weight again...


**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.