Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I weighed in today and I am down again. I lost 1.8 lbs. I am glad! I was sure I wasn't going to lose as it was an off week. But I did the best I could and it showed. It is really motivating to do the best I can.

I am planning my menu for when I next get groceries. It is always so much easier to do that once I have been doing a diet for a while. It gives me an idea of the things I will actually eat. I will continue to share the foods I prepare as I try them.

Tonight I am having leftovers from yesterday, but I am having it over potatoes. I think it will be yummy that way.

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

well done on the weight lost this week...fantastic really!!

Di said...

congratulations ! Nice, healthy, safe loss !

Anonymous said...

Yay you!! Well done on more weight loss - I'm using your blog for some inspiration on my own weight loss journey! Well done again :)

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket