Thursday, February 4, 2010

Being Brave

I am going to brave it and dig out my exercise DVDs. I have Walking Away The Pounds, a morning pilates DVD and even a Belly Dancing DVD. I was going to wait until I had lost some more weight, but I am feeling so much better these days, and I figure it couldn't hurt to help the weight loss along a little. In either case, I feel so great, I honestly am not too worried about the weight. If you eat a low fat, vegetarian diet that is high in fruits and veggies, you have to lose weight eventually, right?

I invented another soup for supper today. I went into my fridge and grabbed more veggies that I wanted to use. This time I chose all sorts of winter veggies; cabbage, turnip, mushrooms, onion, cauliflower, some veggie broth, seasonings, and a couple of potatoes. I am now enjoying the wonderful smells of a pot of soup cooking on the stove. I am not going to puree this one. I am going to just enjoy the wonderful textures that all the veggies have to offer. I am still considering adding a few beans later to increase the protein.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket