- 1 reduced-sodium smoked ham half about -- 10-pound cooking spray
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate -- undiluted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
2. Trim rind and excess fat from ham, leaving a 1/8 inch thick layer of fat. Score sides and top of ham in a diamond pattern. Place ham on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
at 325 for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Combine lemonade concentrate, honey, and cinnamon; brush over ham. Combine sugar and pepper, and stir well. Pack sugar mixture onto scored surface of ham. Bake an additional 50 minutes. Place ham on a platter, and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Note: Leftover ham should be removed from bone: wrap ham tightly and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Exchanges: 3 P/M, 40 C. Per serving: CAL 125 (33% from fat): PRO 12.4 g: FAT 4.6g (sat 1.6 g); CARB 8 g; FIB 0.l g: CHOL 41 mg; IRON 0.7 mg: SOD 428 mg; CALC 6.9 mg.