- * You accidentally swallow toothpaste and wonder how many POINTS it had in it.
- * You stand in the aisles at the grocery store with your WW Points Finder figuring POINTS before you buy.
- * You feel your collar bone/ribs/hip bones and think you need to call 911 because something must be broken.
- * Everyone at your lunch table is asking you to figure the POINTS on their lunch.
- * You threaten to put your cat on WW.
- * You figure the POINTS on cough syrup.
- * Your child says there are too many POINTS in something s/he doesn't want to eat!
- * You don't want to share ANY of your food with anyone because you've measured it and know exactly how many POINTS are in it.
- * You know where every public restroom is wherever you go . . . you need it after drinking all that water!
- * You realize "gram" is a four-letter word.
- * You weigh yourself before and after the bathroom just to see how much of a difference it makes.
- * You don't mind "seeing stars."
- * You ask your WW leader to bring in a curtain so you can weigh-in naked.
- * Your child gets an "A" in English for turning your journal in as a book report.
- * You convince the grocery store owner to organize the food aisles according to POINTS values.
- * You hang your 5-pound bookmarkers from your car antenna.
- * You replace your college diploma with your 50 lb. magnet (now which one is actually tougher to achieve?)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
You know you're a Weight Watcher when:
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.