- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp wasabi powder, wasabi paste
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 large cucumber(s), seedless, cut into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 medium avocado, quartered and then cut into 24 slices
- 8 oz cooked shrimp, about 24 small, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp radishes, finely chopped
- 24 piece(s) mint leaves, small
To make wasabi mayonnaise, in a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wasabi powder (or paste) and soy sauce until smooth.
To assemble appetisers, place cucumber slices on a serving platter and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi mayonnaise. Place a slice of avocado on top and then top each with a shrimp; sprinkle with radish and top with a mint leaf. Yields 2 appetizers per serving.
about 60 cals per serving.