- 1 pound(s) 95% lean/5% fat raw ground beef
- 8 oz Kraft Velveeta 2% Reduced-Fat Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product
- 10 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Rotel Original (or can diced tomatoes but you may need to add some chili powder to taste)
- 6 oz Doritos Baked! Baked Nacho Cheesier Tortilla Chips
- 2 TBSP Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can Taco Bell Home Originals Fat-Free Refried Beans
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add soup, rotel, and taco seasoning.
- Crush Doritos and layer half in the bottom of 9x13 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour meat mixture over doritos. Slice cheese and lay over cheese mixture. Spread refried beans over cheese. Cover with remaing crushed doritos.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
You can delete the FF refried beans if you wish, and that makes it 7pts per serving.