- 2 lbs cubed stew meat, visible fat trimmed away
- 5 cups whatever veggies you choose (I chose baby carrots, celery, onions, and a couple of red potatoes cut-up)
- 1 packet McCormick slow cookers pot roast seasoning (I counted the points for this too) - mixed w/ 1 1/3 cups water
- Tiny bit of gravy master (if you have it) - if not, worcestershire sauce would be ok too
- Put veggies and meat in crockpot, mix water and seasoning together and pour in on top.
- Add gravy master. Mix well to coat.
- Cook on low 7 hours.
Makes 8 servings of about 1 cup each - 5 pts per serving