- 6 cups peeled baking potatoes -- cut in 1" cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 15.25oz. can Green Giant Whole Kernal Sweet Corn -- drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 10 3/4oz.can condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. In 3 1/2 to 4-quart Crock-Pot slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, bell pepper and
onion; mix well.
2. In small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth. Pour soup
mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to mix.
3. Cover; cook on low setting for 7-9 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Ingred. Info: Potatoes cook more quickly when cut into small pieces; cubed potatoes will
cook faster than quartered potatoes. The 1-inch chunks of potato in our recipe work well as
they do not get too soft during the long cooking time. Ingred Sub: Leftover cooked roast beef
or turkey can be used in place of the ham.
6(1 1/2-cup)servings. Per serving: Cal 320; Total fat 7g; (sat 4g); Choles 30mg; Sod 1010mg;
Total Carbs 49g; Fiber 5g; Sugars 6g; Pro 14g. POINTS: 6
Try it with 1 can condensed low fat cream of mushroom soup in place of Cheese soup for a
completely different taste.