* 2 cups Walnuts
* 1 lb Pitted Dates
* ¾ cup Sorghum Flour
* 1 Tbsp Baking Powder—Aluminum Free
* ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
* 1oz Unsweetened Chocolate chips
* 2½ cups Almond Milk
* 1½ Tbsp Flax Seeds
* 1½ Tbsp Coconut Oil
* 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
* 1 tsp Stevia with fiber (or ¼ tsp pure Stevia)
* ½ tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350º and grease a medium cake pan.
2. Grind the walnuts in a food processor. Add to your mixing bowl.
3. Use the food processor to chop the dates into a puree, and add them to the bowl.
4. Add the almond milk and coconut oil to the bowl and use a sturdy spoon or fork to blend until the dates are not clumped together.
5. Grind the flax seeds to a powder in a coffee grinder, and add to the bowl.
6. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and blend.
7. Pour into a greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until browned.