Add a variety of vegetables to the foil packet and bake some brown rice to make it a complete Clean-Eating meal. I like to add asparagus, green beans, cherry tomatoes and peppers. Mmmm!!!
* 1 pound sole fillets
* 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
* 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
* Salt and pepper
* Cooking spray
1. Place fillets in a baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Arrange fish in a single layer.
2. Mist fish lightly with cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice over fish and dust with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake uncovered at 450°F (232°C) until fish is opaque or until it flakes easily.
Makes 4 servings
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING
Protein: 20 g
Carbs: 1 g
Fat: 7 g