- 1 cup/ 240 ml low-fat milk of your choice--rice, almond, soy
- 1 Tbsp/ 15 ml raw cocoa powder-- a good dark chocolate powder is best
- 4 egg whites
- 1 Tbsp/ 15 ml agave nectar or 1 tbsp. organic sugar cane crystals
2. Meanwhile in a large bowl briefly whisk remaining ingredients together.
3. Remove saucepan from stove. Slowly pour the hot mixture into the egg/agave nectar mixture, whisking the whole time or blending with an electric hand blender, until slightly foamy. Pour into your favorite mug and drink steaming hot! Add a little cold milk or an ice cube to cool it down for kids.
Yield: 2 cups * Prep Time 3 min. * Cook Time 5 min
Nutritional Value for Cup:
Calories from Fat 13.5
Saturated Fat 0.5g
Trans Fat 0g