- 2 cups splenda
- 1 3/4c walnut flour (just grind walnuts in a food processor other nuts would be good too)
- 3/4c cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1c coconut milk
- 1/2c unflavored coconut oil (could probably use flavored too)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 1 13x9x2-inch baking pan
2. Stir together splenda, walnut flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pans.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely. Frost.
1/2 cup ghee (good alternatives: flavored coconut oil, butter)
2/3 cup Cocoa
3 cups splenda
1/3 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.