* 1 lb. fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
* 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 1 small onion, chopped
* 1 tbsp. olive oil
* 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. Put green beans in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover the beans; bring to a boil. Cover and cook beans for approximately 4 to 7 minutes. You want the beans to be crisp-tender.
2. While the beans are cooking, in a large nonstick skillet, saute pepper, mushrooms and onion in olive oil until tender.
3. Drain the saucepan of green beans and stir into veggie mix. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup almonds.