Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soy Sauce Ribs

  • 2 lbs country pork ribs (cut into 3-4 pcs each)
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1-2 garlic cloves crushed
  • 1/4 inch piece fresh ginger chopped
  • 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
  1. Place ribs in crockpot, dump everything else in.
  2. 3-4 hours on high, 5-6 on low and the meat just fall off the bone. For the rest of my family I serve this with rice and veggies I can eat too.
  3. Also yummy for chicken as well.
Hint: Buy a small pc. of fresh ginger in the oriental produce section. Keep it wrapped well in the freezer and peel the brown skin off a little at a time, as you use it. I also use the peeler to peel off little pieces and use it just like that

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket