- 1 stalk Broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup Soy Milk.
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- A spray of Canola oil.
- Steam Broccoli to preferred doneness.
- Spray a medium sized saucepan with Canola oil, to help keep the milk from sticking, or scorching.
- Put the Soy Milk in the saucepan, and stir constantly, with a small turner, to reach the whole bottom.
- Mix the Soy Flour with a little of the Milk after it has heated a little.
- As the Milk heats, stir, and when it reachs a hot tempeture, pour in the Soy Flour and stir with a wire whisk to stir out any lumps that may be there.
- After it starts to steam a bit add the Steamed broccoli and stir gently from the bottom of the pan, for this will stick if it isn't stirred from the bottom.
- Makes two one cup servings.
Number of Servings: 2