Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shopping trip and Question

I went shopping today. I had fun roaming through the health food section and finding all sorts of things I want to try. I spent half my budget there, but I am excited. I have Nutritional Yeast, Guar Gum, Soy Flour, three different kinds of milk, and all sorts of things I haven't been able to find. I am trying to build up a pantry of things to have on hand that will make eating in a gluten and dairy free manner much easier. I even manaaged to stock up on extras of every day stuff like baby food and formula and eggs. I love days when I can actually feel like I am starting to rebuild the extras I had in my cupboard before I had start all over again in a gluten and dairy free way.

I am having fun looking for gluten free/dairy free/low carb foods. I am going to try to be as healthy as possible doing it. And I will share what I find. I will also find some gluten free/dairy free/non-low carb stuff for Princess Belle. (She is by far skinny enough and I would like her to up on a little weight). Do you want me to share those recipes as well??

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket