Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting better.

Things are going better right now. I am feeling more confident that I will find substitutes for the foods that I am missing. The way I feel makes a big difference.

I am going to be picking up some frozen fruit tomorrow so that I can make smoothies for treats for us. It will cure my sweet tooth and that will make me happy. It will be fine. I can do this.

I realized that I thought I had cut out soy but the cheese I have been eating has soy. So, I guess I better cut that out too for now to give my tummy some time to heal completely. I have to be careful, but I can do this. Reading labels is key.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket