- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. zucchini, trimmed and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 cup grated Jack cheese - hot pepper is good!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or I tsp. dried
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter an 8 by 8-inch baking dish.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. of the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Scrape into a large bowl. Melt the remaining butter over medium high heat in the same frying pan.
- Add the zucchini and cook, stirring frequently until the moisture has evaporated and the zucchini is tender.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Add the onions and pulse once.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until lightly golden.
Fat: 93 grams
Carbs: 16 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 27 grams