Thursday, January 15, 2009

Parmesan chicken w/ cabbage "noodles"

  • 1 chicken breast
  • 1/2 c. spaghetti sauce
  • 1/2 c. mozzarella
  • 1/2 c. canned mushrooms
  • 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
  • salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
  • 1 c. cabbage, shredded into strips

Spice and bake chicken in a dish covered at 350 for 25 mins. Take out and add sauce, mushrooms and and cheeses. Back in it goes for another 15- 20 mins, keeping lid off.

Sautee cabbage in 1 tbsp each butter/oil mix (so the butter doesn't burn). I like to do mine until its nice and dark (soooo sweet yum! better than pasta!). Put chicken on top of cabbage noodles and enjoy!

I cannot tell you how good this is.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket