- 1 1/2 cups ripe cold cantaloupe cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup ripe strawberries hulled
- 1/2 cup cold sugar free green tea beverage
- 8 fresh blackberries or small strawberries for garnish
- 4 tiny mint sprigs for garnish
- In a blender puree cantaloupe and strawberries. With blender running add tea through feed tube and process until smooth.
- Evenly divide soup in shallow bowls.
- Add 2 blackberries or stawberries in center of each bowl and place mint sprigs between the berries for garnish.
Net Carbs 7
Total Carbs 8.5 grams
Fiber 1.5 grams
Protein 1 Gram
Fat 0 Grams