- 1 pound ground turkey (or beef if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener of choice
- In medium bowl, combine ground meat, all onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and sweetener. Shape into 36 meatballs.
- Cover and pan fry over medium heat (with about 2 Tablespoons oil) for 5 minutes; turn, cover and fry another 5 minutes; turn, continue
- frying and turning until liquid has evaporated. Meatballs are done when internal temperature reaches 180.
These are also great to have in the frig for a quick bite of something when the urge to snack hits.