- 4 large eggs
- 1T chopped fresh chives (I used 2 chopped green onions)
- 1T butter (I used 2T butter)
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese (I used large curd cottage cheese)
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Lightly saute chives in butter.
- Add eggs and stir until eggs are starting to firm, but still soft.
- When the eggs are starting to set, add the ricotta and stir gently.
- Cook just long enough for the ricotta to warm. Divide between 2 plates and add a dash of pepper to each.
4 carbs less a trace of fiber.